A Structured Logit Model of Auto Ownership and Mode Choice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 47 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hüner, E. & Smit, H.P., 1990. "Saturation and model specification of passenger car ownership," Serie Research Memoranda 0017, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Eva Gutiérrez-i-Puigarnau & Jos van Ommeren, 2007. "Welfare Effects of Distortionary Company Car Taxation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-060/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 20 Mar 2009.
- Willson, Richard W., 1992. "Estimating the Travel and Parking Demand Effects of Employer-Paid Parking," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt37p740qt, University of California Transportation Center.
- Whelan, Gerard, 2007. "Modelling car ownership in Great Britain," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 205-219, March.
- Salon, Deborah, 2009. "Neighborhoods, cars, and commuting in New York City: A discrete choice approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 180-196, February.
- Arne R. Hole & Felix R. FitzRoy, 2003. "Commuting in small towns in rural areas: the case of St Andrews," Urban/Regional 0312001, EconWPA, revised 12 Apr 2004.
- Chiou, Yu-Chiun & Wen, Chieh-Hua & Tsai, Shih-Hsun & Wang, Wei-Ying, 2009. "Integrated modeling of car/motorcycle ownership, type and usage for estimating energy consumption and emissions," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 665-684, August.
- Kanninen, Barbara J., 1996. "Intelligent transportation systems: An economic and environmental policy assessment," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-10, January.
- Nolan, Anne, 2010. "A dynamic analysis of household car ownership," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(6), pages 446-455, July.
- Bento, Antonio M. & Cropper, Maureen L. & Mobarak, Ahmed Mushfiq & Vinha, Katja, 2003. "The impact of urban spatial structure on travel demand in the United States," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3007, The World Bank.
- El-Hifnawi, M. B., 2002. "Cross-town bus routes as a solution for decentralized travel: a cost-benefit analysis for Monterrey, Mexico," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 127-144, February.
- Shiau, Ching-Shin Norman & Michalek, Jeremy J. & Hendrickson, Chris T., 2009. "A structural analysis of vehicle design responses to Corporate Average Fuel Economy policy," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(9-10), pages 814-828, November.
- Tovar, Miguel A., 2011. "An integral evaluation of dieselisation policies for households' cars," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5228-5242, September.
- Mohamed Goaïed & Samir Ghazouani, 1993. "Analyse micro-économétrique de la demande de transport urbain pour la ville de Tunis," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 108(2), pages 47-62.
- Jaibi, M. Raouf & ten Raa, Thijs, 1998. "An asymptotic foundation for logit models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 75-90, January.
- Voith, Richard, 1997.
"Fares, Service Levels, and Demographics: What Determines Commuter Rail Ridership in the Long Run?,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 176-197, March.
- Richard Voith, 1994. "Fares, service levels, and demographics: what determines commuter rail ridership in the long run?," Working Papers 94-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Kajal Lahiri & Jian Gao, 2001.
"Bayesian Analysis of Nested Logit Model by Markov Chain Monte Carlo,"
01-14, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Lahiri, Kajal & Gao, Jian, 2002. "Bayesian analysis of nested logit model by Markov chain Monte Carlo," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 103-133, November.
- Safirova, Elena A. & Houde, Sébastien & Harrington, Winston, 2007. "Spatial Development and Energy Consumption," Discussion Papers dp-07-51, Resources For the Future.
- David K Levine & Robert A Levine, 2006. "Deterrence in the Cold War and the War on Terror," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000001068, David K. Levine.
- Spiller, Elisheba & Stephens, Heather M. & Timmins, Christopher & Smith, Allison, 2012. "Does the Substitutability of Public Transit Affect Commuters’ Response to Gasoline Price Changes?," Discussion Papers dp-12-29, Resources For the Future.
- Salon, Deborah, 2006. "Cars and the City: An Investigation of Transportation and Residential Location Choices in New York City," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt1br223vz, University of California Transportation Center.
- Giuliano, Genevieve & Dargay, Joyce, 2006. "Car ownership, travel and land use: a comparison of the US and Great Britain," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 106-124, February.
- Dirk Temme & Marcel Paulssen & Till Dannewald, 2007. "Integrating latent variables in discrete choice models – How higher-order values and attitudes determine consumer choice," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-065, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.