Effective Demand and Stochastic Rationing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 47 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weinrich, Gerd, 1984. "Les effets du changement du taux de salaire dans un état de chômage keynésien avec rationnement stochastique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 60(4), pages 452-470, dÃ©cembre.
- Van Der Laan, G. & Ta & Man, A.J.J., 1989.
"Price Rigidities And Rationing,"
8913, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J., 1989. "Price rigidities and rationing," Discussion Paper 1989-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J., 1989. "Price regidities and rationing," Serie Research Memoranda 0004, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Gerd Weinrich & Luca Colombo, 2005. "Money, Inventories and Underemployment in Deflationary Recessions," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 156, Society for Computational Economics.
- Huck, Steffen, 1996. "Rationing and rationality," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 641-669, December.
- Bignami, Fernando & Colombo, Luca & Weinrich, Gerd, 2004. "Complex business cycles and recurrent unemployment in a non-Walrasian macroeconomic model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 173-191, February.
- Gerd Weinrich & Luca Colombo, 2001.
"The Phillips Curve as a Long-Run Phenomenon in a Macroeconomic Model with Complex Dynamics,"
CeNDEF Workshop Papers, January 2001
1B.3, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Colombo, Luca & Weinrich, Gerd, 2003. "The Phillips curve as a long-run phenomenon in a macroeconomic model with complex dynamics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-26, October.
- Luca Colombo and Gerd Weinrich, 2001. "The Phillips Curve as a Long-Run Phenomenon in a Macroeconomic Model with Complex Dynamics," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 13, Society for Computational Economics.
- Luca Colombo & Gerd Weinrich, 2006. "The Role of Expectations in a Macroeconomic Model with Inventories," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 65, Society for Computational Economics.
- Pedro Pablo Alvarez Lois, 2000. "Endogenous capacity utilization and the asymmetric effects of monetary policy," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 469.00, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Takatoshi Ito, 1979. "A Note on Stochastic Rationing Mechanisms," NBER Working Papers 0313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.