Discontinuous Budget Constraints and Estimation: The Demand for Housing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 47 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James H. Stock & David A. Wise, 1988.
"Pensions, The Option Value of Work, and Retirement,"
NBER Working Papers
2686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stock, James H & Wise, David A, 1990. "Pensions, the Option Value of Work, and Retirement," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(5), pages 1151-80, September.
- Monika BÜTLER & Olivia HUGUENIN & Federica TEPPA, 2004.
"What Triggers Early Retirement ? Results from Swiss Pension Funds,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP)
04.04, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Bütler, Monika & Huguenin, Olivia & Teppa, Federica, 2004. "What Triggers Early Retirement? Results from Swiss Pension Funds," CEPR Discussion Papers 4394, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Monika B�tler & Olivia Huguenin & Federica Teppa, 2005. "What Triggers Early Retirement? Results from Swiss Pension Funds," DNB Working Papers 041, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Monika Bütler & Olivia Huguenin & Federica Teppa, 2004. "What Triggers Early Retirement. Results from Swiss Pension Funds," CeRP Working Papers 35, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Seko, Miki, 2002. "Nonlinear budget constraints and estimation: effects of subsidized home loans on floor space decisions in Japan," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 280-299, September.
- Mark V. Pauly & Kate H. Withers & Krupa Subramanian-Viswana & Jean Lemaire & John C. Hershey, 2003. "Price Elasticity of Demand for Term Life Insurance and Adverse Selection," NBER Working Papers 9925, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miguel Angel López García, 1992. "Algunos aspectos de la economía y la política de la vivienda," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 16(1), pages 3-41, January.
- Daniel Hallberg & Matias Eklöf, 2010. "Do buy-outs of older workers matter?: Estimating retirement behavior with special early retirement offers," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(3), pages 337-359, July.
- David A. Wise & Robin L. Lumsdaine, 1990.
"Aging and Labor Force Participation: A Review of Trends and Explanations,"
NBER Working Papers
3420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robin L. Lumsdaine & David A. Wise, 1994. "Aging and Labor Force Participation: A Review of Trends and Explanations," NBER Chapters, in: Aging in the United States and Japan: Economic Trends, pages 7-42 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1985.
"Moving and Housing Expenditure: Transaction Costs and Disequilibrium,"
NBER Working Papers
1012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Venti, Steven F. & Wise, David A., 1984. "Moving and housing expenditure: Transaction costs and disequilibrium," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 207-243.
- Hansson Brusewitz, Urban, 1998. "Self-Selectivity and Kinked Budget Constraints: The Demand for Housing in Sweden," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 243-273, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.