Disequilibrium Estimates for Consumption Goods Markets in Centrally Planned Economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 47 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filippov, Mikhail G, 2002. " Russian Voting and the Initial Economic Shock of Hyperinflation," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 111(1-2), pages 73-104, March.
- Portes, Richard, 1986.
"The Theory and Measurement of Macroeconomic Disequilibrium in Centrally Planned Economies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
91, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Portes, 1989. "The Theory and Measurement of Macroeconomic Disequilibrium in Centrally Planned Economies," NBER Working Papers 1875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1997. "A smooth likelihood simulator for dynamic disequilibrium models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 257-294, June.
- Erwin Nijsse & Elmer Sterken,, 1996. "Shortages, interest rates, and money demand in Poland, 1969-1995," Working Papers 25, Centre for Economic Research, University of Groningen and University of Twente.
- Portes, Richard, et al, 1987.
"Macroeconomic Planning and Disequilibrium: Estimates for Poland, 1955-1980,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 19-41, January.
- Richard Portes & Richard E. Quandt & David Winter & Stephen Yeo, 1987. "Macroeconomic Planning and Disequilibrium: Estimates for Poland, 1955-1980," NBER Working Papers 1182, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burkett, John P., 1998. "Bureaucratic behavior modeled by reduced-rank regression: The case of expenditures from the Soviet state budget," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 173-187, January.
- Drabek, Zdenek & Janacek, Kamil & Tuma, Zdenek, 1993. "Inflation in Czechoslovakia, 1985-91," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1135, The World Bank.
- Elad, Renata L. & Houston, Jack E., 1999. "Seasonal Labor Constraints And Intra-Household Dynamics In The Female Fields Of Southern Cameroon," Faculty Series 16691, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Portes, Richard & Santorum, Anita, 1987.
"Money and the consumption goods market in China,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 354-371, September.
- John Burkett & Richard Portes & David Winter, 1981. "Macroeconomic Adjustment and Foreign Trade of Centrally Planned Economies," NBER Working Papers 0736, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elad, Renata L. & Houston, Jack. E., 2002. "Seasonal labor constraints and intra-household dynamics in the female fields of southern Cameroon," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 23-32, May.
- Elad, Renata L. & Houston, Jack E., 1999. "Seasonal Labor Constraints And Intra-Household Dynamics In The Female Fields Of Southern Cameroon," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21689, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Salima Hamouche, 1993. "Contribution à l'étude du déséquilibre sur le marché algérien des biens de consommation," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 108(2), pages 63-74.
- Richard Portes, 1984. "Central Planning and Monetarism: Fellow Travelers?," NBER Working Papers 0782, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.