Impatience, Information and Risk Taking in a General Equilibrium Model of Occupational Choice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 46 (1979)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berg, Claudia & Emran, M. Shahe & Shilpi, Forhad, 2013.
"Microfinance and moneylenders : long-run effects of MFIs on informal credit market in Bangladesh,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6619, The World Bank.
- Claudia Berg & Shahe Emran & Forhad Shilpi, 2014. "Microfinance and Moneylenders: Long-run Effects of MFIs on Informal Credit Market in Bangladesh," Working Papers 25, Institute of Microfinance (InM).
- Claudia Berg & M. Shahe Emran & Forhad Shilpi, 2013. "Microfinance and Moneylenders: Long-run Effects of MFIs on Informal Credit Market in Bangladesh," Working Papers 2013-8, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Berg, Claudia & Emran, M. Shahe & Shilpi, Forhad, 2013. "Microfinance and Moneylenders: Long-run Effects of MFIs on Informal Credit Market in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 49040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maik Heinemann & Christiane Clemens, 2007. "Credit Constraints, Entrepreneurial Activity, and Occupational Choice under Risk," 2007 Meeting Papers 416, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Clemens, Christiane & Heinemann, Maik, 2010.
"On entrepreneurial risk-taking and the macroeconomic effects of financial constraints,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1610-1626, September.
- Christiane Clemens & Maik Heinemann, 2008. "On Entrepreneurial Risk–Taking and the Macroeconomic Effects of Financial Constraints," Working Paper Series in Economics 103, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Alice Mesnard & Martin Ravallion, 2006. "The Wealth Effect on New Business Startups in a Developing Economy," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 73(291), pages 367-392, 08.
- Mesnard, Alice & Ravallion, Martin, 2001. "Wealth Distribution and Self-Employment in a Developing Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 3026, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Duranton, Gilles & Haniotis, Toni, 2004. "A comparison between economic systems with an application to transition," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(9-10), pages 2125-2157, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.