The Demand for General and Specific Education with Occupational Mobility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 46 (1979)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heijke,Hans & Meng,Christoph & Ramaekers,Ger, 2003. "An investigation into the role of human capital competences and their pay-off," ROA Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Denisova, Irina & Kartseva, Marina, 2007. "A Premium for a Degree in Engineering: An Estimation of Returns to the Field-Specific Education in Russia," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 5(1), pages 30-57.
- Adele Bergin, 2008. "Job Mobility in Ireland," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1940708.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Bergin, Adele, 2009.
"Job Mobility in Ireland,"
RB2009/2/5, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Jacob (Yaacov) Weisberg & Noah M. Meltz, 1999. "Education and Unemployment in Israel, 1976-1994: Reducing the Anomaly," Working Papers nmeltz-99-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Theodossiou, I. & Zangelidis, A., 2009. "Should I stay or should I go? The effect of gender, education and unemployment on labour market transitions," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 566-577, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.