Stability of Separable Hamiltonians and Investment Theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 45 (1978)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William Brock & Anastasios Xepapadeas & Athanasios Yannacopoulos, .
"Adjustment Costs and Long Run Spatial Agglomerations,"
DEOS Working Papers
1327, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- William Brock & Anastasios Xepapadeas & Athanasios Yannacopoulos, 2013. "Adjustment Costs and Long Run Spatial Agglomerations," Working Papers 2013.68, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Athanasios Yannacopoulos & Anastasios Xepapadeas & William Brock, . "Spatial Externalities and Agglomeration in a Competitive Industry," DEOS Working Papers 1336, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Wolff, Reiner, 1997. "Saddle-point dynamics in non-autonomous models of multisector growth with variable returns to scale," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 267-282, April.
- Michael J. P. Magill, 1978. "On Cyclical Motion in Dynamic Economics," Discussion Papers 334, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Michele Boldrin & Luigi Montrucchio, 1987. "The Dynamic Investment Behavior of Firms and Industries in Perfect Foresight Competitive Equilibrium Over Time," UCLA Economics Working Papers 457, UCLA Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.