Some Notes on Time Inconsistency and Rawls' Maximin Criterion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 45 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huiping Yuan & Stephen M. Miller & Langnan Chen, 2011.
"The Optimality And Controllability Of Monetary Policy Through Delegation With Consistent Targets,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 58(1), pages 82-106, February.
- Huiping Yuan & Stephen M. Miller & Langnan Chen, 2006. "The Making of Optimal and Consistent Policy: An Analytical Framework for Monetary Models," Working papers 2006-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2009.
- Huiping Yuan & Stephen M. Miller & Langnan Chen, 2009. "The Optimality and Controllability of Monetary Policy through Delegation with Consistent Targets," Working Papers 0909, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Bazhanov, Andrei, 2010.
"Constant-utility paths in a resource-based economy,"
27619, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Dec 2010.
- Bazhanov, Andrei V., 2013. "Constant-utility paths in a resource-based economy," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 342-355.
- Alvaro Rodriguez, 1990. "Maximin growth paths with recursive preferences: A complete characterization," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 233-251, October.
- Huiping Yuan & Stephen M. Miller, 2010.
"Designing Central Bank Loss Functions,"
International Journal of Business and Economics,
College of Business, and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 9(1), pages 77-81, April.
- Huiping Yuan & Stephen M. Miller, 2006.
"The Making of Optimal and Consistent Policy: An Implementation Theory Framework for Monetary Policy,"
2006-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2009.
- Huiping Yuan & Stephen M. Miller, 2009. "The Making of Optimal and Consistent Policy: An Implementation Theory Framework for Monetary Policy," Working Papers 0910, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.