Optimal Exhaustible Resource Depletion with Endogenous Technical Change
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 45 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sudhakar D. Deshmukh & Stanley R. Pliskaf, 1983. "A Martingale Characterization of the Price of a Nonrenewable Resource with Decisions Involving Uncertainty," Discussion Papers 565, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Ronald H. Schmidt, 1988. "Hotelling's rule repealed? An examination of exhaustible resource pricing," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Fall, pages 41-54.
- John T. Cuddington & Diana L. Moss, 2001. "Technological Change, Depletion, and the U.S. Petroleum Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1135-1148, September.
- Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos, 1994. "Uncertainty And Irreversibility In Groundwater Resource Management," Staff Papers 13590, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- John T. Cuddington & Diana L. Moss, 1996. "The Finding Cost of Natural Gas: Technological Change versus Resource Depletion," Microeconomics 9610004, EconWPA, revised 30 Jul 1998.
- Sudhakar D. Deshmukh & Stanley R. Pliska, 1981. "Optimal Consumption of A Nonrenewable Resource with Stochastic Discoveries and a Random Environment," Discussion Papers 500, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Farhed Shah & David Zilberman & Erik Lichtenberg, 1995. "Optimal combination of pollution prevention and abatement policies: The case of agricultural drainage," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(1), pages 29-49, January.
- Márcia J. Diniz & Marcelo B. Diniz, 2005. "Trajetórias Da Qualidade Ambiental E Do Desenvolvimento Econômico Sustentável," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 134, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Jean-Pierre Amigues & Michel Moreaux & Francesco Ricci, 2006.
"Overcoming the natural resource constraint through dedicated R&D effort with heterogenous labor supply,"
THEMA Working Papers
2006-16, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- AMIGUES Jean-Pierre & MOREAUX Michel & RICCI Francesco, 2006. "Overcoming the Natural Resource Constraint Through Dedicated R&D Effort with Heterogenous Labor Supply," LERNA Working Papers 06.22.215, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Marcelo Bentes Diniz & Ricardo Bruno Santos do Nascimento & Márcia Jucá Teixeira Diniz & Cláudio Castelo Branco Puty & Sérgio Luiz de Medeiros Rivero, 2007. "A Amazônia (Legal) Brasileira: Evidências De Uma Condição De Armadilha Da Pobreza?," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 090, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- LAFFORGUE Gilles, 2006. "On the Effects of Stochastic Technical Change on Optimal Sustainable Growth Paths with Exhaustible Resource," LERNA Working Papers 06.02.195, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos, 2002. "Growth, Scarcity And R&D," Discussion Papers 14994, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Richard Farmer, 1997. "Intertemporal effects of environmental mandates," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(3), pages 365-381, April.
- Ayres, Robert U., 2008. "Sustainability economics: Where do we stand?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 281-310, September.
- Jean-Pierre Amigues & Ngo Van Long & Michel Moreaux, 2006. "Ressources naturelles, impatience et progrès technique," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(2), pages 185-218.
- Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos, 2003. "Optimal transition to backstop substitutes for nonrenewable resources," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 551-572, February.
- Lafforgue, Gilles, 2008. "Stochastic technical change, non-renewable resource and optimal sustainable growth," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 540-554, December.
- Secchi, Silvia & Babcock, Bruce A., 2001. "Optimal Pesticide Usage With Resistance And Endogenous Technological Change," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20574, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Nævdal, Eric & Vislie, Jon, 2013. "Resource Depletion and Capital Accumulation under Catastrophic Risk: Policy Actions against Stochastic Thresholds and Stock Pollution," Memorandum 24/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Moreaux, Michel & Ricci, Francesco, 2005. "The simple analytics of developing resources from resources," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 41-63, January.
- Sudhakar D. Deshmukh & Stanley R. Pliska, 1981. "Natural Energy Resource Decisions and Prices Involving Incertainty," Discussion Papers 499, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Just, Richard E. & Netanyahu, Sinaia & Olson, Lars J., 2005. "Depletion of natural resources, technological uncertainty, and the adoption of technological substitutes," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 91-108, June.
- Otto, Vincent M. & Löschel, Andreas, 2008. "Technological Uncertainty and Cost-effectiveness of CO2 Emission Trading Schemes," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-050, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.