Monopoly, Non-linear Pricing and Imperfect Information: The Insurance Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 44 (1977)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Russell Cooper, 1983. "On Allocative Distortions in Problems of Self-Selection," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 647R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Juha-Pekka Niinimäki, 2003. "Fairly Priced Deposit Insurance under Adverse Selection," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 38-48, Spring.
- Steven Matthews & John Moore, 1985.
"Monopoly Provision of Quality and Warranties: An Exploration in the Theory of Multidimensional Screening,"
661, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Matthews, Steven & Moore, John, 1987. "Monopoly Provision of Quality and Warranties: An Exploration in the Theory of Multidimensional Screening," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 441-67, March.
- DE FEO, Giuseppe & HINDRIKS, Jean, 2005.
"Efficiency of competition in insurance markets with adverse selection,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2005054, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Giuseppe, DE FEO & Jean, HINDRIKS, 2005. "Efficiency of Competition in Insurance Markets with Adverse Selection," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2005042, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Hamilton, Jonathan & Slutsky, Steven, 2004.
"Nonlinear price discrimination with a finite number of consumers and constrained recontracting,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 737-757, June.
- Jonathan Hamilton & Steven Slutsky, 2003. "Nonlinear Price Discrimination with a Finite Number of Consumers and Constrained Recontracting," Levine's Bibliography 234936000000000074, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jullien, Bruno & Salanié, Bernard & Salanié, François, 2001.
"Screening Risk Averse Agents Under Moral Hazard,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3076, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bruno Jullien & Bernard Salanié & François Salanié, 2000. "Screening Risk-Averse Agents Under Moral Hazard," Working Papers 2000-41, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Jullien, Bruno & Salanié, Bernard & Salanié, François, 2001. "Screening Risk-Averse Agents Under Moral Hazard," IDEI Working Papers 131, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Diderik Lund & Tore Nilssen, 2004.
"Cream Skimming, Dregs Skimming, and Pooling: On the Dynamics of Competitive Screening,"
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance Theory,
Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 23-41, 06.
- Diderik Lund & Tore Nilssen, 2004. "Cream Skimming, Dregs Skimming, and Pooling: On the Dynamics of Competitive Screening," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 29(1), pages 23-41, June.
- Lund,D. & Nilssen,T., 2000. "Cream skimming, dregs skimming, and pooling : on the dynamics of competitive screening," Memorandum 39/2000, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Lund, Diderik & Nilssen, Tore, 2003. "Cream Skimming, Dregs Skimming, and Pooling: On the Dynamics of Competitive Screening," Working Papers 01-2003, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Mouhamadou Fall, 2012. "Fiabilité des tests génétiques et architecture des contrats d'équilibre," Working Papers halshs-00751861, HAL.
- Hamilton, Jonathan & Slutsky, Steven, 2007.
"Optimal nonlinear income taxation with a finite population,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 548-556, January.
- Jonathan Hamilton & Steven Slutsky, 2003. "Optimal Nonlinear Income Taxation with a Finite Population," Levine's Working Paper Archive 234936000000000079, David K. Levine.
- Belli, Paolo, 2001. "How adverse selection affects the health insurance market," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2574, The World Bank.
- Gollier, Christian & Jean-Jacques Laffont, 1993. "Monopolistic Insurance Markets Under the Coinsurance Clause," Working Papers 017, Risk and Insurance Archive.
- Alfons Weichenrieder, 1999. "How Efficient is a Contestable Natural Monopoly?," CESifo Working Paper Series 186, CESifo Group Munich.
- Anderberg, D. & Perroni, C., 2000.
"Renegotiation of Social Contracts by Majority Rule,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
566, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dan Anderberg & Carlo Perroni, . "Renegotiation of Social Contracts by Majority Rule," EPRU Working Paper Series 00-15, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Szalay, Dezsö, 2008. "Monopoly, Non-linear Pricing, and Imperfect Information : A Reconsideration of the Insurance Market," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 863, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.