A Note on Producer Taxation and Public Production
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 44 (1977)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sushama Murty, 2013. "Production efficiency and constraints on profit taxation and profit distribution in economies with Ramsey taxation," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 579-604, September.
- Jacob Frenkel & Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1991.
"International Taxation in an Integrated World,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061430, December.
- Frenkel, Jacob A & Razin, Assaf, 1987. "Fiscal Policies and the World Economy; An Intertemporal Approach (Cambridge, Mass.: MIT Press, 1987)," MPRA Paper 20438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1989. "Optimal Incentives to Domestic Investment in the Presence of Capital Flight," NBER Working Papers 3080, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhorn, Leslie J., 2013.
"Production efficiency and excess supply,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 92-100.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1989. "Integration of the International Capital Markets: The Size of Government and Tax Coordination," NBER Working Papers 2863, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.