Portfolio Theory, Asset Demand and Taxation: Comparative Statics with Many Assets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 44 (1977)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eikseth, Hans Marius & Lindset, Snorre, 2009. "A note on capital asset pricing and heterogeneous taxes," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 573-577, March.
- Broll, Udo & Hansen, Sabine, 2004. "Labour Demand and Exchange Rate Volatility," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 28, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Smetters, Kent, 2006. "Risk sharing across generations without publicly owned equities," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 1493-1508, October.
- Perraudin, William R. M. & Sorensen, Bent E., 2000. "The demand for risky assets: Sample selection and household portfolios," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 117-144, July.
- Kai A. Konrad, 1990. "A note on depreciation allowances, taxation and risk-taking," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 161-165, Autumn.
- repec:got:cegedp:28 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jones, Lawrence D., 1995. "Net wealth, marginal tax rates and the demand for home mortgage debt," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 297-322, June.
- Vasia Panousi & Catarina Reis, 2012.
"Optimal capital taxation with idiosyncratic investment risk,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2012-70, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Catarina Reis & Vasia Panousi, 2012. "Optimal Capital Taxation with Idiosyncratic Investment Risk," 2012 Meeting Papers 732, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Holmes, Marionette & Park, Timothy A., 2001. "Modeling Financial Asset Demands Of Small Agribusiness Firms: A Portfolio Theory Approach," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20461, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Richard Ochmann, 2014.
"Differential income taxation and household asset allocation,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(8), pages 880-894, March.
- Richard Ochmann, 2010. "Differential Income Taxation and Household Asset Allocation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1058, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Marcel Gérard & Joann Martens Weiner, 2006. "Comment la compensation internationale des pertes et la répartition proportionnelle des revenus imposables peuvent affecter les choix des multinationales et la concurrence fiscale," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 173(2), pages 65-77.
- Schindler, Dirk, 2008. "Human Capital, Multiple Income Risk and Social Insurance," Discussion Papers 2008/18, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Giuseppe Cappelletti & Giovanni Guazzarotti & Pietro Tommasino, 2013. "Tax deferral and mutual fund inflows: evidence from a quasi-natural experiment," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 938, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Urs Müller, 1989. "Die Passivseite der Bankbilanz. Ein Portfolio-Ansatz," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 125(I), pages 55-66, March.
- Eichner, Thomas, 2011. "Portfolio selection and duality under mean variance preferences," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 146-152, January.
- Agnar Sandmo, 2010. "Uncertainty in the Theory of Public Finance," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 35(1), pages 1-18, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.