A Game of Fair Division
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 44 (1977)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Landeo, Claudia M. & Spier, Kathryn E., 2013.
"Shotgun mechanisms for common-value partnerships: The unassigned-offeror problem,"
Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 390-394.
- Landeo, Claudia & Spier, Kathryn, 2013. "Shotgun Mechanisms for Common-Value Partnerships: The Unassigned-Offeror Problem," Working Papers 2013-10, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Nicolò, Antonio & Yu, Yan, 2008.
"Strategic divide and choose,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 268-289, September.
- Matt Van Essen, 2013. "An Equilibrium Analysis of Knaster’s Fair Division Procedure," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 21-37, January.
- Thomson, William, 2005.
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 186-200, July.
- Bilge Yilmaz & Murat R. Sertel, 1999. "The majoritarian compromise is majoritarian-optimal and subgame-perfect implementable," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 615-627.
- Gian Luigi ALBANO, 2001. "A Class of All-pay Auctions with Affiliated Information," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2001012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Kittsteiner, Thomas & Ockenfels, Axel & Trhal, Nadja, 2012. "Partnership dissolution mechanisms in the laboratory," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 394-396.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.