Economics of Depletable Resources: Market Forces and Intertemporal Bias
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 44 (1977)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Villeneuve, Bertrand & Creti, Anna, 2007.
"Equilibrium Storage in a Markov Economy,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/2280, Paris Dauphine University.
- Beatriz Gaitan & Richard S.J. Tal & I. Hakan Yetkiner, 2004.
"The Hotelling's Rule Revisited in a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c009_033, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Beatriz Gaitan S. & Richard S.J. Tol & I. Hakan Yetkiner, 2006. "The Hotelling’s Rule Revisited in a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Papers of the Annual IUE-SUNY Cortland Conference in Economics, in: Proceedings of the Conference on Human and Economic Resources, pages 213-238 Izmir University of Economics.
- Beatriz Gaitan de Soto & Richard S.J. Tol & I. Hakan Yetkiner, 2004. "The Hotelling's Rule Revisited in a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers FNU-44, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jun 2004.
- Sweeney, James L., 1993. "Economic theory of depletable resources: An introduction," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 17, pages 759-854 Elsevier.
- Chaton, Corinne & Creti, Anna & Villeneuve, Bertrand, 2008.
"Storage and Security of Supply in the Medium Run,"
11986, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lewis, Tracy R & Schmalensee, Richard, 1980.
"On Oligopolistic Markets for Nonrenewable Natural Resources,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(3), pages 475-91, November.
- Lewis, Tracy R. & Schmalensee, Richard., 1979. "On oligopolistic markets for nonrenewable natural resources," Working papers 1052-79., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Gaitan, Beatriz & Tol, Richard S.J. & Yetkiner, I. Hakan, 2004. "The Optimal Depletion Of An Exhautible Resource In A Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20207, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Villeneuve, Bertrand & Creti, Anna, 2013. "Commodity storage with durable shocks : A simple Markovian model," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5384, Paris Dauphine University.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Marc S. Robinson, 1982. "Synfuels: Justifications for and Consequences of Government Intervention," UCLA Economics Working Papers 272, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey A. Krautkraemer, 1998. "Nonrenewable Resource Scarcity," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 2065-2107, December.
- Chaton, Corinne & Creti, Anna & Villeneuve, Bertrand, 2009. "Gas Storage and Security of Supply in the Medium Run," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4808, Paris Dauphine University.
- Lawrence Goulder, 1995. "Environmental taxation and the double dividend: A reader's guide," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 157-183, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.