A Note on Consistent Naive Intertemporal Decision Making and an Application to the Case of Uncertain Lifetime
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 43 (1976)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Halevy, Yoram, 2004.
"Diminishing Impatience: Disentangling Time Preference from Uncertain Lifetime,"
Microeconomics.ca working papers
halevy-04-10-29-09-59-47, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 25 Feb 2014.
- Yoram Halevy, 2004. "Diminishing Impatience: Disentangling Time Preference from Uncertain Lifetime," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000185, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Tyson, Christopher J., 2008.
"Management of a capital stock by Strotz's naive planner,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 2214-2239, July.
- Christopher J. Tyson, 2006. "Management of a Capital Stock by Strotz's Naive Planner," Economics Papers 2006-W01, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Christopher Tyson, 2006. "Management of a Capital Stock by Strotz`s Naive Planner," Economics Series Working Papers 2006-W01, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Nicolas Drouhin, 2009. "Hyperbolic discounting may be time consistent," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 2549-2555.
- Michael J. Stutzer, 1984. "Time consistency of optimal plans: an elementary primer," Staff Report 91, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Christopher J. Tyson, 2007. "Management of a Capital Stock by Strotz's Naive Planner," Working Papers 615, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.