Optimal Control with Integral State Equations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 43 (1976)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lionel Ragot & Katheline Schubert, 2006.
"The optimal carbon sequestration in agricultural soils : does the dynamics of the physical process matter ?,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Ragot, Lionel & Schubert, Katheline, 2008. "The optimal carbon sequestration in agricultural soils: Do the dynamics of the physical process matter?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 3847-3865, December.
- Lionel Ragot & Katheline Schubert, 2006. "The optimal carbon sequestration in agricultural soils : does the dynamics of the physical process matter ?," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v06040, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Yamaguchi, Rintaro & Ueta, Kazuhiro, 2010.
"Capital depreciation and waste accumulation in capital-resource economies,"
23786, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- R. Yamaguchi & K. Ueta, 2011. "Capital depreciation and waste accumulation in capital-resource economies," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(6), pages 519-522.
- Robert S. Chirinko, 1987. "Intertemporal Constraints, Shadow Prices, and Financial Asset Values," NBER Working Papers 2247, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Runkel, 2003. "Product Durability and Extended Producer Responsibility in Solid Waste Management," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 24(2), pages 161-182, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.