Equilibrium with Non-convex Transactions Costs: Monetary and Non-monetary Economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 43 (1976)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Starr, Ross M, 2005. "Commodity Money Equilibrium in a Walrasian Trading Post Model: An Elementary Example," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt1200q2z3, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Bruce D. Smith, 1983.
"Money, nonconvex preferences, and the existence of equilibrium: a note,"
218, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Smith, Bruce D., 1984. "Money, nonconvex preferences, and the existence of equilibrium: A note," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 359-366, April.
- Truman Bewley, 1979.
"The Optimum Quantity of Money,"
383, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Starr, Ross M., 2008. "Mengerian saleableness and commodity money in a Walrasian trading post example," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 35-38, July.
- Shouyong Shi, 2006. "A Microfoundation of Monetary Economics," Working Papers tecipa-211, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Thomas J. Sargent & Neil Wallace, 1981. "The real bills doctrine vs. the quantity theory: a reconsideration," Staff Report 64, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Frank Milne & Edwin Neave, 2003. "A General Equilibrium Financial Asset Economy with Transaction Costs and Trading Constraints," Working Papers 1082, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Starr, Ross M., 2008. "Mengerian Saleableness and Commodity Money in a Walrasian Trading Post Example," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt92k1n9mn, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Dean Corbae, 1999. "Competitive theories for economies with general transactions technology," Working Papers 99-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.