On the Incidence of Unemployment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 43 (1976)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Otrok & Panayiotis M. Pourpourides, 2011.
"On the Cyclicality of Real Wages and Wage Differentials,"
2011-4, Central Bank of Cyprus.
- Otrok, Christopher & Pourpourides, Panayiotis M., 2008. "On The Cyclicality of Real Wages and Wage Differentials," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/19, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Mar 2009.
- K.J.M. De Jaegher, 2008.
"Asymmetric substitutability: theory and some applications,"
08-02, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Kris De Jaegher, 2009. "Asymmetric Substitutability: Theory And Some Applications," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(4), pages 838-855, October.
- Jacques R. Artus & John H. Young, 1979. "Fixed and Flexible Rates: A Renewal of The Debate," NBER Working Papers 0367, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dow, James Jr., 1995. "Real business cycles and labor markets with imperfectly flexible wages," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1683-1696, December.
- Pourpourides, Panayiotis M., 2011.
"Implicit contracts and the cyclicality of the skill-premium,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 963-979, June.
- Pourpourides, Panayiotis M., 2007. "Implicit Contracts and the Cyclicality of the Skill-Premium," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/19, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Apr 2010.
- Christopher Otrok & Panayiotis M. Pourpourides, 2011. "On The Cyclicality of Real Wages and Wage DiÂ¤erentials," Working Papers 1116, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Lindquist, Matthew J., 2002.
"Capital-Skill Complementarity and Inequality Over the Business Cycle,"
Research Papers in Economics
2002:14, Stockholm University, Department of Economics, revised 01 Sep 2003.
- Matthew J. Lindquist, 2004. "Capital-Skill Complementarity and Inequality Over the Business Cycle," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(3), pages 519-540, July.
- Hung, N. M. & Lefebvre, P., 1981. "Sur l’impact de l’assurance-chômage dans une économie keynésienneOn the impact of unemployment insurance in a Keynesian economy," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 57(4), pages 525-552, octobre-d.
- Carlén, Björn, 2002. "Exclusionary Manipulation of Carbon Permit Markets: A Laboratory Test," Research Papers in Economics 2002:15, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.