Stable Spillovers among Substitutes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 42 (1975)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sander van der Hoog, 2004. "Credit and Cash-in-Advance in Disequilibrium Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 294, Society for Computational Economics.
- Herings, P.J.J. & Laan, G. van der & Venniker, R.J.G., 1998.
"The Transition from a Dreze Equilibrium to a Walrasian Equilibrium,"
Open Access publications from Maastricht University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-5939, Maastricht University.
- Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & van der Laan, Gerard & Venniker, Richard, 1996. "The Transition from a Drèze Equilibrium to a Walrasian Equilibrium," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1996013, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J., 2002.
"Dynamic Adjustment of Supply Constrained Disequilibria to Walrasian Equilibrium,"
2002-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J., 2002. "Dynamic adjustment of supply constrained disequilibria to Walrasian equilibria," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-89455, Tilburg University.
- Herings, P.J.J. & Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J., 1998.
"Price-Quantity Adjustment in a Keynesian Economy,"
1998-118, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Herings, P.J.J. & Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J., 1999. "Price-Quantity Adjustment in a Keynesian Economy," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-5971, Maastricht University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.