Axioms for Lexicographic Preferences
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 42 (1975)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hougaard, Jens Leth & Tvede, Mich, 2001.
"The existence of maximal elements: generalized lexicographic relations,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 111-115, November.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Mich Tvede, 2001. "The Existence of Maximal Elements: Generalized Lexicographic Relations," Discussion Papers 01-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Sanchez, M.Carmen & Peris, Josep E., 2006. "Hierarchies of power in non-binary social choice," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(7-8), pages 843-853, November.
- Wilson, Duncan T. & Hawe, Glenn I. & Coates, Graham & Crouch, Roger S., 2013. "A multi-objective combinatorial model of casualty processing in major incident response," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(3), pages 643-655.
- Vicki Knoblauch, 2003.
"Continuous Lexicographic Preferences,"
2003-31, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Rolland, Antoine, 2013. "Reference-based preferences aggregation procedures in multi-criteria decision making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(3), pages 479-486.
- Knoblauch, Vicki, 2000. "Lexicographic orders and preference representation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 255-267, October.
- Bouyssou, Denis & Pirlot, Marc, 2005. "A characterization of concordance relations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 427-443, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.