Liberal Values and Independence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 42 (1975)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2005.
"Individual Powers and Social Consent: An Axiomatic Approach,"
WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS
200508, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2005.
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2010. "Individual powers and social consent: an axiomatic approach," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 571-596, April.
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2007. "Individual Powers and Social Consent: An Axiomatic Approach," Discussion Paper Series 0717, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Lingfang (Ivy) Li & Donald Saari, 2008. "Sen’s theorem: geometric proof, new interpretations," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 393-413, October.
- Franz Dietrich & Christian List, 2004.
"A liberal paradox for judgment aggregation,"
- S. Abu Turab Rizvi, 2001. "Preference Formation and the Axioms of Choice," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 141-159.
- Berrens, Robert P. & Polasky, Stephen, 1995. "The Paretian Liberal Paradox and ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 45-56, July.
- Robert Sugden, 1993. "Rights: Why do they matter, and to whom?," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 127-152, December.
- Ashley Piggins & Juan Perote-Pena, 2004.
"Pareto Efficiency With Spatial Rights,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004
87, Royal Economic Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.