Efficiency Analysis for Multivariate Distributions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 42 (1975)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey, Scott R., 1987. "The Application Of Stochastic Dominance Techniques To Multi-Period Problems: Issues And Implications," Staff Papers 13547, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Abdelaziz, F. Ben & Lang, P. & Nadeau, R., 1995. "Distributional efficiency in multiobjective stochastic linear programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 399-415, September.
- Levy, Haim & Wiener, Zvi, 2013. "Prospect theory and utility theory: Temporary versus permanent attitude toward risk," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 1-23.
- Uzi Segal, 1986. "Stochastic Dominance for Two-Stage Lotteries," UCLA Economics Working Papers 416, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Abdelaziz, Fouad Ben, 2012. "Solution approaches for the multiobjective stochastic programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(1), pages 1-16.
- Channing Arndt & Roberta Distante & M. Azhar Hussain & Lars Peter Østerdal & Pham Lan Huong & Maimuna Ibraimo, 2011.
"Ordinal Welfare Comparisons with Multiple Discrete Indicators: A First Order Dominance Approach and Application to Child Poverty,"
11-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Arndt, Channing & Distante, Roberta & Hussain, M. Azhar & Østerdal, Lars Peter & Huong, Pham Lan & Ibraimo, Maimuna, 2012. "Ordinal Welfare Comparisons with Multiple Discrete Indicators: A First Order Dominance Approach and Application to Child Poverty," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 2290-2301.
- Arndt, Channing & Distante, Roberta & Hussain, M. Azhar & Osterdal, Lars Peter & Huong, Pham Lan, 2012. "Ordinal Welfare Comparisons with Multiple Discrete Indicators:A First Order Dominance Approach and Application to Child Poverty," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Østerdal, Lars Peter, 2010. "The mass transfer approach to multivariate discrete first order stochastic dominance: Direct proof and implications," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1222-1228, November.
- Range, Troels Martin & Østerdal, Lars Peter, 2013. "Checking bivariate first order dominance," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 9/2013, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Arndt, Channing & Hussain, M. Azhar & Salvucci, Vincenzo & Tarp, Finn & Osterdal, Lars, 2013. "Advancing small area estimation," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- F. Ben Abdelaziz & P. Lang & R. Nadeau, 1999. "Dominance and Efficiency in Multicriteria Decision under Uncertainty," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 191-211, December.
- Hussain, M. Azhar & Jørgensen, Mette Møller & Østerdal, Lars Peter, 2014. "Refining Population Health Comparisons: A Multidimensional First Order Dominance Approach," COHERE Working Paper 2014:5, COHERE - Centre of Health Economics Research, University of Southern Denmark.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.