Market Structure, Durability, and Maintenance Effort
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 41 (1974)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Macauley, Molly & Hamilton, Bruce, 1998.
"Competition and Car Longevity,"
dp-98-20, Resources For the Future.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2009.
"Price and quality in spatial competition,"
NIPE Working Papers
21/2009, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Hodaka Morita & Michael Waldman, 2010.
"Competition, Monopoly Maintenance, and Consumer Switching Costs,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 230-55, February.
- Morita, Hodaka & Waldman, Michael, 2006. "Competition, Monopoly Maintenance, and Consumer Switching Costs," MPRA Paper 1426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruce W Hamilton & Mary Burke, 1996. "The Coase Conjecture in Continuous Time: Imperfect Durability Endogenous Durability and Aftermarkets," Economics Working Paper Archive 362, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Kalaitzidakis, Pantelis & Kalyvitis, Sarantis, 2004. "On the macroeconomic implications of maintenance in public capital," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(3-4), pages 695-712, March.
- Michael Waldman, 2010.
"Competition, Monopoly, and Aftermarkets,"
Journal of Law, Economics and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 54-91, April.
- Albonico, Alice & Kalyvitis, Sarantis & Pappa, Evi, 2014.
"Capital maintenance and depreciation over the business cycle,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 273-286.
- Alice Albonico & Sarantis Kalyvitis & Evi Pappa, . "Capital Maintenance and Depreciation over the Business Cycle," DEOS Working Papers 1326, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Goering, Gregory E., 2007. "Durability choice with differentiated products," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 105-112, June.
- McCormick, Robert E. & Shughart II, William F. & Tollison, Robert D., 2006. "A theory of commodity bundling in final product markets: Professor Hirshleifer meets Professor Becker," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 162-179, June.
- Kinokuni, Hiroshi & Ohkawa, Takao & Okamura, Makoto, 2010. ""Planned antiobsolescence" occurs when consumers engage in maintenance," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 441-450, September.
- Morton I. Kamien & Nancy Schwartz, 1975. "Optimal Capital Accumulation and Durable Goods Production," Discussion Papers 141, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Esteban, Susanna & Llobet, Gerard, 2005. "Market structure, scrappage, and moral hazard," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 203-208, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.