Public Goods and the Technology of Consumption
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 40 (1973)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00531464 is not listed on IDEAS
- O'Reilly, Terrance, 1995. "Observable preferences for public goods: A note on the incentive compatibility of inferring demand for public goods from private goods demand," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 309-317, October.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00367867 is not listed on IDEAS
- Traub, Stefan & Missong, Martin, 2005.
"On the public provision of the performing arts,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 862-882, November.
- John A. Weymark, 2003.
"Shared Consumption: A Technological Analysis,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0301, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Jul 2003.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00531434 is not listed on IDEAS
- James B. Davies & Al Slivinski, 2005. "The Public Role in Provision of Scientific Information: An Economic Approach," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20051, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Sandler, Todd & Tschirhart, John T, 1980. "The Economic Theory of Clubs: An Evaluative Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 1481-1521, December.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00367859 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Cremer, Helmuth, 2000.
"Public Goods with Costly Access,"
IDEI Working Papers
98, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 2001.
- Craig, Steven G. & Holsey, Cheryl M., 1997. "Efficient inequality: differential allocation in the local public sector," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 763-784, November.
- Hennlock, Magnus, 2009. "A Note on the Cost-Benefit Ratio in Self-Enforcing Agreements," Working Papers in Economics 350, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.