Bilateral Trading, Processes, Pairwise Optimality, and Pareto Optimality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 40 (1973)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chatterji, S. & Ghosal, Sayantan, 2013.
"Contracting over Prices,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2013-88, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Ghosal, Sayantan & Porter, James, 2013. "Decentralised exchange, out-of-equilibrium dynamics and convergence to efficiency," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 1-21.
- Ghosal, Sayantan & Porter, James, 2010. "Out of Equilibrium Dynamics with Decentralized Exchange Cautious Trading and Convergence to Efficiency," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 928, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Ben-Shoham, Assaf & Serrano, Roberto & Volij, Oscar, 2004.
"The evolution of exchange,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 310-328, February.
- Roberto Serrano & Assaf Ben-Shoham & Oscar Volij, 2000. "The Evolution of Exchange," Economic theory and game theory 012, Oscar Volij.
- Volij, Oscar & Ben-Shoham, Asaf & Serrano, Roberto, 2004. "The Evolution of Exchange," Staff General Research Papers 10247, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Oscar Volij, 2000. "The Evolution of Exchange," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0292, Econometric Society.
- Maria-Augusta Miceli & Federico Cecconi & Giovanni Cerulli, 2013. "Walrasian TatÈnnement by Sequential Pairwise Trading: Convergence and Welfare Implications," Working Papers 161, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Lauermann, Stephan, 2011.
"Dynamic matching and bargaining games: A general approach,"
31717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephan Lauermann, 2013. "Dynamic Matching and Bargaining Games: A General Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(2), pages 663-89, April.
- Max Planck Institute & Stephan Lauermann, 2007. "Dynamic Matching and Bargaining Games: A General Approach," 2007 Meeting Papers 269, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Madden, Paul J, 1975. "Efficient Sequences of Non-Monetary Exchange," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 581-96, October.
- Arnold, Tone & Schwalbe, Ulrich, 2002. "Dynamic coalition formation and the core," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 363-380, November.
- Hizen, Y. & Saijo, T., 2000. "Designing GHG Emissions Trading Institutions in the Kyoto Protocol: an Experimental Approach," ISER Discussion Paper 0492, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Allen Wilhite, 2000. "Self-Organizing Production And Exchange," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 273, Society for Computational Economics.
- Sean Crockett & Stephen Spear & Shyam Sunder, 1899.
"Learning Competitive Equilibrium,"
GSIA Working Papers
2003-E18, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Tone Dieckmann & Ulrich Schwalbe, 2000. "Dynamic Coalition Formation and the Core," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1878, Econometric Society.
- Tone Dieckmann; & Ulrich Schwalbe, 1998. "Dynamic Coalition Formation and the Core," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n810798, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- David Bowman, 1995. "Constrained suboptimality in economies with limited communication," International Finance Discussion Papers 497, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hizen, Y. & Saijo, T., 2000. "Price Desclosure, Marginal Abatement Cost Information and Market Power in a Bilateral GHG Emissions Trading Experiment," ISER Discussion Paper 0515, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Sjur Didrik Flåm, 2013. "Reaching Market Equilibrium Merely by Bilateral Barters," CESifo Working Paper Series 4504, CESifo Group Munich.
- Flåm, Sjur Didrik & Gramstad, Kjetil, 2012. "Direct Exchange in Linear Economies," Working Papers in Economics 05/12, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.