Consistent Intertemporal Decision Making
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 40 (1973)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Tyson, 2006.
"Management of a Capital Stock by Strotz`s Naive Planner,"
Economics Series Working Papers
2006-W01, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Tyson, Christopher J., 2008. "Management of a capital stock by Strotz's naive planner," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 2214-2239, July.
- Christopher J. Tyson, 2007. "Management of a Capital Stock by Strotz's Naive Planner," Working Papers 615, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Christopher J. Tyson, 2006. "Management of a Capital Stock by Strotz's Naive Planner," Economics Papers 2006-W01, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Kapteyn, A. & Teppa, F., 2001.
"Hypothetical Intertemporal Consumption Choices,"
2001-31, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- J.L. Ferreira, 1992.
"Credible Equilibria in Games with Utilities Changing During the Play,"
988, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Ferreira J. -L. & Gilboa I. & Maschler M., 1995. "Credible Equilibria in Games with Utilities Changing during the Play," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 284-317, August.
- Ferreira, J.L. & Gilboa, I. & Maschler, M., 1992. "Credible Equilibria in Games with Utilities Changing During the Play," Papers 9217, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Ferreira, J. & Gilboa, I. & Maschler, M., 1992. "Credible Equilibria in Games with Utilities Changing During the Play," Discussion Paper 1992-17, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/f0uohitsgqh8dhk9814kl7606 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Hey & Luca Panaccione, 2011. "Dynamic decision making: what do people do?," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 85-123, April.
- Gabrieli, Tommaso & Ghosal, Sayantan, 2009.
"Non-Existence of Competitive Equilibria with Dynamically Inconsistent Preferences,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
900, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Tommaso Gabrieli & Sayantan Ghosal, 2013. "Non-existence of competitive equilibria with dynamically inconsistent preferences," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 299-313, January.
- Ludwig von Auer, 1999. "Dynamic Choice Mechanisms," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 295-312, June.
- Jean-Marc Robin & Louis Lévy-Garboua, 1988.
"Les représentations implicites des goûts dans les modèles dynamiques de demande,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/f0uohitsgqh, Sciences Po.
- Jean-Marc Robin & Louis Lévy-Garboua, 1988. "Les représentations implicites des goûts dans les modèles dynamiques de demande," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 39(1), pages 33-55.
- Earl A. Thompson, 1982. "Underinvestment Traps and Potential Cooperation," UCLA Economics Working Papers 260, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Hammond, Peter J & Zank, Horst, 2013. "Rationality and Dynamic Consistency under Risk and Uncertainty," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1033, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- ZUBER, Stéphane, .
"The aggregation of preferences: can we ignore the past?,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-2345, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Stéphane Zuber, 2011. "The aggregation of preferences: can we ignore the past?," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 367-384, March.
- Geir B. Asheim & Stéphane Zuber, 2014. "Probability Adjusted Rank-Discounted Utilitarianism," CESifo Working Paper Series 4728, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.