Optimal Growth with Robust Feedback Control
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 40 (1973)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniela Federici & Giancarlo Gandolfo, 2002.
"Endogenous Growth in an Open Economy and the Real Exchange Rate,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 499-518, December.
- Daniela Federici & Giancarlo Gandolfo, 2001. "Endogenous Growth in an Open Economy and the Real Exchange Rate," CESifo Working Paper Series 526, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wendell Fleming & Jerome L. Stein, 2002.
"Stochastic Optimal Control, International Finance and Debt,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
744, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fleming, Wendell H. & Stein, Jerome L., 2004. "Stochastic optimal control, international finance and debt," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 979-996, May.
- Jerome L. Stein & Giovanna Paladino, 1999.
"Exchange Rate Misalignments and Crises,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
205, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stein, Jerome L. & Paladino, Giovanna, 1997. "Recent developments in international finance: A guide to research," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(11-12), pages 1685-1720, December.
- Wendell Fleming, 2000. "Stochastic Intertemporal Optimization in Discrete Time (new title: Stochastic optimization in discrete time)," CESifo Working Paper Series 338, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.