Prices for Individual Consumption, Quantity Indicators for Collective Consumption
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 39 (1972)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacques H. Drèze & Charles Figuières & Jean Hindriks, 2006.
"Voluntary Matching Grants Can Forestall Social Dumping,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1867, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jacques H. DREZE & Charles FIGUIERES & Jean, HINDRIKS, 2006. "Vountary matching grants can forestall social dumping," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2006063, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- DREZE, Jacques H. & FIGUIERES, Charles & HINDRIKS, Jean, 2006. "Voluntary matching grants can forestall social dumping," CORE Discussion Papers 2006111, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jacques Drèze & Charles Figuières & Jean Hindriks, 2006. "Voluntary Matching Grants can Forestall Social Dumping," Working Papers 06-13, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2006.
- Massimo Morelli & Sayantan Ghosal, 2001.
"Retrading in Market Games,"
01-09, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Joao Correia-da-Silva & Carlos Hervés-Beloso, 2012. "Irrelevance of private information in two-period economies with more goods than states of nature," FEP Working Papers 473, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Hammond, Peter J & Villar, Antonio, 1998.
" Efficiency with Non-convexities: Extending the "Scandinavian Consensus" Approaches,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 100(1), pages 11-32, March.
- Peter J. Hammond & Antonio Villar, . "Efficiency with Non-Convexities: Extending the "Scandinavian Consensus" Approaches," Working Papers 97036, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Monique Florenzano, 2009. "From equilibrium models to mechanism design: On the place and the role of government in the public goods provision analysis in the second part of the twentieth century," Post-Print halshs-00367859, HAL.
- Monique Florenzano, 2009. "Walras-Lindahl-Wicksell: What equilibrium concept for public goods provision ? I - The convex case," Post-Print halshs-00367867, HAL.
- Beth Allen & Jayasri Dutta & Haraklis M. Polemarchakis, 1994. "Equilibrium selections," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 90, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00531464 is not listed on IDEAS
- Monique Florenzano, 2009. "Walras-Lindahl-Wicksell: What equilibrium concept for public goods provision," Working Papers halshs-00531434, HAL.
- Chakravorti, Bhaskar, 1995. "Dynamic public goods provision with coalitional manipulation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 143-161, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.