Efficiency Prices in Infinite Dimensional Spaces: A Synthesis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 39 (1972)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khan, M. Ali & Sun, Yeneng, 2001.
"Exact Arbitrage, Well-Diversified Portfolios and Asset Pricing in Large Markets,"
Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
420, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Khan, M. Ali & Sun, Yeneng, 2003. "Exact arbitrage, well-diversified portfolios and asset pricing in large markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 337-373, June.
- M Ali Khan & Yeneng Sun, 2002. "Exact Arbitrage Well-Diversified Potfolios and Asset Pricing in Large Markets," Economics Working Paper Archive 483, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Araujo, Aloisio & Novinski, Rodrigo & Páscoa, Mário R., 2011. "General equilibrium, wariness and efficient bubbles," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(3), pages 785-811, May.
- Khan, A. & Sun, Y., 2000.
"Asymptotic Arbitrage and the APT with or Without Measure-Theoretic Structures,"
Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications
2000.81, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Khan, M. Ali & Sun, Yeneng, 2001. "Asymptotic Arbitrage and the APT with or without Measure-Theoretic Structures," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 222-251, November.
- Aliprantis, Charalambos D. & Tourky, Rabee & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2001. "A Theory of Value with Non-linear Prices: Equilibrium Analysis beyond Vector Lattices," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 22-72, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.