Cournot Oligopoly and Competitive Behaviour
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 38 (1971)
Issue (Month): 116 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhelobodko, E. & Sidorov, A. & Thisse, J.-F., 2013. "Monopolistic Competition vs Oligopoly in the "Large Economy": How Much Is Difference?," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 10-26.
- Hoernig, Steffen H., 2003. "Existence of equilibrium and comparative statics in differentiated goods Cournot oligopolies," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 989-1019, September.
- Fluvià, Modest & Rigall-I-Torrent, Ricard & Espinet, Josep Maria & Garriga, Anna & Saló, Albert, 2011. "Precios implícitos de los atributos de los productos turísticos: ¿Qué esconde el efecto de la localización?/Implicit Prices of the Attributes of Tourism Products: What is Hidden Behind Location?," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 781-802, Diciembre.
- Ramon Villanova & Jaume Paradís & Pelegrí Viader & Joan Miralles, 2002. "Price increase and stability with new entries in Cournot markets," Economics Working Papers 646, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2012.
- Marco Runkel, 1999. "Product Durability, Solid Waste Management and Market Structure," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 78-99, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Attila Tasnádi, 2010.
"Quantity-setting games with a dominant firm,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 99(3), pages 251-266, April.
- Attila Tasnádi, 2009. "Quantity-setting games with a dominant firm," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_25, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Tasnádi, Attila, 2009. "Quantity-setting games with a dominant firm," MPRA Paper 13612, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal, 2006. "Entry Liberalization, Export Subsidy and R&D," MPRA Paper 1532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jasmine Lam & Wei Yap, 2006. "A measurement and Comparison of Cost Competitiveness of Container Ports in Southeast Asia," Transportation, Springer, vol. 33(6), pages 641-654, November.
- Börgers, Tilman & Janssen, Maarten C.W., 1995. "On the dominance solvability of large cournot games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 297-321.
- Yanagita, Tatsuo & Onozaki, Tamotsu, 2010. "Dynamics of market structure driven by the degree of consumer’s rationality," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(5), pages 1041-1054.
- Kalashnikov, Vyacheslav V. & Bulavsky, Vladimir A. & Kalashnykova, Nataliya I. & Castillo, Felipe J., 2011. "Mixed oligopoly with consistent conjectures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(3), pages 729-735, May.
- Chod, Jiri & Lyandres, Evgeny, 2011. "Strategic IPOs and product market competition," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 45-67, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.