Tax Policy, Corporate Saving and Investment Behaviour in Britain
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 38 (1971)
Issue (Month): 116 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles Y. Horioka & Akiko Terada-Hagiwara, 2013.
"Corporate Cash Holding in Asia,"
NBER Working Papers
19688, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Yuji Horioka & Akiko Terada-Hagiwara, 2013. "Corporate Cash Holding in Asia," ISER Discussion Paper 0889, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Horioka, Charles Yuji & Terada-Hagiwara, Akiko, 2013. "Corporate Cash Holding in Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 381, Asian Development Bank.
- Charles Yuji Horioka & Akiko Terada-Hagiwara, 2013. "Corporate Cash Holding in Asia," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201311, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Louri, Helen, 1989. "Regional policy and investment behaviour: The case of Greece, 1971-1982," MPRA Paper 40229, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.