The Dynamic Effects of Fiscal Policy in an Economy With Foresight
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 38 (1971)
Issue (Month): 114 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez, 2003.
"Comparing Solution Methods for Dynamic Equilibrium Economies,"
PIER Working Paper Archive
04-003, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Aruoba, S. Boragan & Fernandez-Villaverde, Jesus & Rubio-Ramirez, Juan F., 2006. "Comparing solution methods for dynamic equilibrium economies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2477-2508, December.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Juan Francisco Rubio-Ramirez, 2003. "Comparing solution methods for dynamic equilibrium economies," Working Paper 2003-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- S. B. Aruoba & Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez, 2005. "Comparing Solution Methods for Dynamic Equilibrium Economies," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000855, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jyh-Lin Wu, 1994. "Fiscal announcements and real exchange rate dynamics," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 177-190, March.
- Jaime Alonso-Carrera & Jordi Caballe & Xavier Raurich, 2001.
"Consumption Externalities, Habit Formation, and Equilibrium Efficiency,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
499.01, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Jaime Alonso-Carrera & Jordi Caballé & Xavier Raurich, 2004. "Consumption Externalities, Habit Formation and Equilibrium Efficiency," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 106(2), pages 231-251, 06.
- Troy Davig & Eric M. Leeper & Todd B. Walker, 2010.
""Unfunded liabilities" and uncertain fiscal financing,"
Research Working Paper
RWP 10-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Davig, Troy & Leeper, Eric M. & Walker, Todd B., 2010. ""Unfunded liabilities" and uncertain fiscal financing," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(5), pages 600-619, July.
- Troy Davig & Eric M. Leeper & Todd B. Walker, 2010. ""Unfunded Liabilities" and Uncertain Fiscal Financing," NBER Working Papers 15782, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abel, Andrew B & Blanchard, Olivier J, 1983.
"An Intertemporal Model of Saving and Investment,"
Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 675-92, May.
- Alonso-Carrera, Jaime, 2000. "The Subsidy to Human Capital Accumulation in an Endogenous Growth Model: A Comparative Dynamics Analysis," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 409-431, July.
- Sargent, Thomas J., 1996. "Expectations and the nonneutrality of Lucas," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 535-548, June.
- Zsolt Becsi, 1999. "Heterogeneity and the welfare cost of dynamic factor taxes," Working Paper 99-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Michael Dotsey, 1987. "The economic effects of corporate taxes in a stochastic growth model," Working Paper 87-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Judd, Kenneth L, 1985.
"Short-run Analysis of Fiscal Policy in a Simple Perfect Foresight Model,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 298-319, April.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1983. "Short-Run Analysis of Fiscal Policy in a Simple Perfect Foresight Model," Discussion Papers 559, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Yun, Kun-Young & Jorgenson, Dale W., 1990. "Tax Reform and U.S. Economic Growth," Scholarly Articles 3403059, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Eric Leeper & Todd Walker, 2011.
"Information Flows and News Driven Business Cycles,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 14(1), pages 55-71, January.
- Eric Leeper & Todd Walker, 2010. "Code and data files for "Information Flows and News Driven Business Cycles"," Computer Codes 09-244, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Fernandez-Villaverde, Jesus & Rubio-Ramirez, Juan F., 2006. "Solving DSGE models with perturbation methods and a change of variables," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2509-2531, December.
- David F. Bradford, 1998.
"Transition to and Tax-Rate Flexibility in a Cash-Flow-Type Tax,"
in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 12, pages 151-172
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David F. Bradford, 1998. "Transition to and Tax Rate Flexibility in a Cash-Flow Type Tax," NBER Working Papers 6465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karel Mertens & Morten Ravn, 2011. "The Research Agenda: Karel Mertens and Morten Ravn on Fiscal Policy, Anticipation Effects, Expectations and Crisis," EconomicDynamics Newsletter, Review of Economic Dynamics, vol. 12(2), April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.