Heterogeneous Capital, the Production Function and the Theory of Distribution: Reply
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 37 (1970)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cavalieri, Duccio, 2013. "A theory of capital as value in progress," MPRA Paper 47197, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- H. Bortis, 1976. "On the Determination of the Level of Employment in a Growing Capitalist Economy," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 112(I), pages 67-93, March.
- Giulio Guarini & Vasco Molini & Roberta Rabellotti, 2003.
"Is Korea catching up? An analysis of the labour productivity growth in South Korea,"
60, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Giulio Guarini & Vasco Molini & Roberta Rabellotti, 2006. "Is Korea Catching Up? An Analysis of the Labour Productivity Growth in South Korea," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 323-339.
- Luca Zamparelli, 2009.
"Average cost and marginal cost pricing in Marshall: Textual analysis and interpretation,"
European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 665-694.
- zamparelli, luca, 2007. "Average Cost and Marginal Cost Pricing in Marshall: Textual Analysis and Interpretation," MPRA Paper 6053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schefold, Bertram, 2008. "C.E.S. production functions in the light of the Cambridge critique," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 783-797, June.
- Joseph Halevi, 1985. "Switching and Employment," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 229-234, Jul-Sep.
- Fioretti, Guido, 2007. "The production function," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 374(2), pages 707-714.
- Colacchio, Giorgio & Soci, Anna, 2003. "On the aggregate production function and its presence in modern macroeconomics," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 75-107, March.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2010.
"Eigenvalue distribution and the production price-profit rate relationship in linear single-product systems: theory and empirical evidence,"
43716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Theodore Mariolis & Lefteris Tsoulfidis, 2010. "Eigenvalue Distribution and the Production Price-Profit Rate Relationship in Linear Single-Product Systems: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Discussion Paper Series 2010_16, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Nov 2010.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2009. "Reswitching and Decreasing Demand for Capital in a Model with a Continuum of Linear Techniques," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_26, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Avi J. Cohen, 2003. "Retrospectives: Whatever Happened to the Cambridge Capital Theory Controversies?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 199-214, Winter.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.