A Consumption-Oriented Theory of the Demand for Financial Assets and the Term Structure of Interest Rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 37 (1970)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Y. CAMPBELL & Luis VICEIRA, 1998.
"Who Should Buy Long-Term Bonds?,"
FAME Research Paper Series
rp5, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- John Y. Campbell & Luis M. Viceira, 1998. "Who Should Buy Long-Term Bonds?," NBER Working Papers 6801, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Viceira, Luis & Campbell, John, 2001. "Who Should Buy Long-Term Bonds?," Scholarly Articles 3128709, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- John Y. Campbell & Luis M. Viceira, 2000. "Who Should Buy Long-Term Bonds?," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1895, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Elena Antoniadou & Leonard J.Mirman, 2007.
"Strategic Exploitation of a Common-Property Resource under Uncertainty,"
Vienna Economics Papers
0703, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Antoniadou, Elena & Koulovatianos, Christos & Mirman, Leonard J., 2013. "Strategic exploitation of a common-property resource under uncertainty," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 28-39.
- Shiller, Robert J. & Huston McCulloch, J., 1990.
"The term structure of interest rates,"
Handbook of Monetary Economics,
in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 13, pages 627-722
- Jacobs, Rodney L & Jones, Robert A, 1980.
"The Treasury-Bill Futures Market,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(4), pages 699-721, August.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1980. "Effects of Shifting Saving Patterns on Interest Rates and Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 0587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Duffy & Sean Crockett, 2010. "An Experimental Test of the Lucas Asset Pricing Model," Working Papers 504, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised May 2013.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1980. "Interest Rate Expectations Versus Forward Rates: Evidence From An Expectations Survey," NBER Working Papers 0295, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Miguel Torres, 2013. "Formalismo canónico en economía aplicado a teoría de portafolios," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios EconÃ³micos 2013-02, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Xavier Freixas, 1992. "Estructura temporal de tipos de interés: hipótesis teóricas y resultados empíricos," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 16(2), pages 187-203, May.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1980. "The Effect of Shifting Wealth Ownership on the Term Structure of Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 0239, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.