Monopoly and Uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 37 (1970)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Radchenko, Stanislav & Shapiro, Dmitry, 2011. "Anticipated and unanticipated effects of crude oil prices and gasoline inventory changes on gasoline prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 758-769, September.
- Liu, Yong & Fry, Michael J. & Raturi, Amitabh S., 2009. "Retail price markup commitment in decentralized supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(1), pages 277-292, January.
- Xu, Xiaolin & Cai, Xiaoqiang & Chen, Youhua, 2011. "Unimodality of price-setting newsvendor's objective function with multiplicative demand and its applications," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 653-661, October.
- Karakul, M., 2008. "Joint pricing and procurement of fashion products in the existence of clearance markets," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 487-506, August.
- Andersen, Torben M., 1996. "Rationing of sales and price setting," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 1441-1451, August.
- Canan Savaskan, 2001. "Channel Choice and Coordination in a Remanufacturing Environment," Discussion Papers 1328, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Wen, Yi, 2003. "The Power of Demand: A General Equilibrium Analysis of Multi-Stage-Fabrication Economy with Inventories," Working Papers 03-13r, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Blinder, Alan S & Maccini, Louis J, 1991.
" The Resurgence of Inventory Research: What Have We Learned?,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(4), pages 291-328.
- Alan S. Blinder & Louis J. Maccini, 1990. "The Resurgence of Inventory Research: What Have We Learned?," NBER Working Papers 3408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Avinadav, Tal & Herbon, Avi & Spiegel, Uriel, 2013. "Optimal inventory policy for a perishable item with demand function sensitive to price and time," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 497-506.
- Yi Wen, 2005. "The multiplier: a general equilibrium analysis of multi-stage-fabrication economy with inventories," Working Papers 2005-046, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Patrick Leoni, 2012. "Rational expectations and monopolistic trades," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 107(2), pages 129-140, October.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.