On the Concept of Optimum Population
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 36 (1969)
Issue (Month): 107 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri & Fausto Gozzi, 2012.
"Egalitarism under Population Change. The Role of Growth and Lifetime Span,"
AMSE Working Papers
1211, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Giorgio Fabbri & Raouf Boucekkiney & Fausto Gozzi, 2012. "Egalitarism Under Population Change: the Role of Growth and Lifetime Span," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_007, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri & Fausto Gozzi, 2012. "Egalitarism under Population Change: The Role of Growth and Lifetime Span," Working Papers halshs-00793188, HAL.
- Tjalling C. Koopmans, 1976.
"Concepts of Optimality and Their Uses,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
421, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Koopmans, Tjalling C, 1977. "Concepts of Optimality and Their Uses," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 261-74, June.
- Koopmans, Tjalling C, 1976. " Concepts of Optimality and Their Uses," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(4), pages 542-60.
- Mikhail Golosov & Larry E. Jones & Michèle Tertilt, 2006.
"Efficiency with Endogenous Population Growth,"
05-012, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Mikhail Golosov & Larry E. Jones, 2004. "Efficiency with Endogenous Population Growth," 2004 Meeting Papers 8, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mikhail Golosov & Larry E. Jones & Michele Tertilt, 2004. "Efficiency with endogenous population growth," Working Papers 630, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Mikhail Golosov & Larry E Jones & Michèle Tertilt, 2003. "Effciency with Endogenous Population Growth," Levine's Working Paper Archive 666156000000000310, David K. Levine.
- Mikhail Golosov & Larry E. Jones & Michele Tertilt, 2004. "Efficiency with Endogenous Population Growth," NBER Working Papers 10231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marc Nerlove & Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1986. "Tamaño de Población Socialmente Óptimo," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 23(68), pages 3-24.
- Partha Dasgupta, 2009. "The Welfare Economic Theory of Green National Accounts," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 42(1), pages 3-38, January.
- Geir Asheim, 2004.
"Green national accounting with a changing population,"
Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 601-619, March.
- Asheim, Geir, 2003. "Green national accounting with a changing population," Memorandum 06/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Renström & Luca Spataro, 2011. "The optimum growth rate for population under critical-level utilitarianism," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 1181-1201, July.
- Hammond, Peter J, 2013.
"Extending the Original Position : Revisiting the Pattanaik Critique of Vickrey/Harsanyi Utilitarianism,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
1008, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Peter J. Hammond, 2013. "Extending the Original Position: Revisiting the Pattanaik Critique of Vickrey/Harsanyi Utilitarianism," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-298, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Marietta A. Constantinides, 1988. "Optimal Population Growth and the Social Welfare Function," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 229-238, Jul-Sep.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.