Generalized Production Functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Economic Studies.
Volume (Year): 36 (1969)
Issue (Month): 106 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0034-6527
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Griffiths, William E. & O'Donnell, Christopher J., 2005.
"Estimating variable returns to scale production frontiers with alternative stochastic assumptions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 385-409, June.
- William E. Griffiths & Christopher J. O’Donnell, 2003. "Estimating Variable Returns to Scale Production Frontiers with Alternative Stochastic Assumptions," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 872, The University of Melbourne.
- Loyland, Knut & Ringstad, Vidar, 2001. "Gains and structural effects of exploiting scale-economies in Norwegian dairy production," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 24(2), January.
- Olesen, Ole Bent & Petersen, Niels Christian, 2011. "Scale properties in data envelopment analysis," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 4/2011, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Olesen, Ole B. & Ruggiero, John, 2014. "Maintaining the Regular Ultra Passum Law in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(3), pages 798-809.
- Førsund, Finn R. & Hjalmarsson, Lennart, 1978.
"Generalized Farrell Measures of Efficiency: An Application to Milk Processing in Swedish Dairy Plants,"
Working Paper Series
17, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Forsund, Finn R & Hjalmarsson, Lennart, 1979. "Generalised Farrell Measures of Efficiency: An Application to Milk Processing in Swedish Dairy Plants," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(354), pages 294-315, June.
- Olesen, Ole Bent & Petersen, Niels Christian, 2013. "Imposing the Regular Ultra Passum law in DEA models," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 16-27.
- Douglas Miller, 2007. "An Information Theoretic Approach to Flexible Stochastic Frontier Models," Working Papers 0717, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- King, Robert P. & Park, Timothy A., 2002. "Modeling Scale Economies In Supermarket Operations: Incorporating The Impacts Of Store Characteristics And Information Technologies," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19881, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:14:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olesen, Ole B. & Ruggiero, John, 2012. "Maintaining the Regular Ultra Passum Law in data envelopment analysis," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 2/2012, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- SK Mishra, 2007.
"Estimation of Zellner-Revankar Production Function Revisited,"
AccessEcon, vol. 3(14), pages 1-7.
- Mishra, SK, 2006. "Estimation of Zellner-Revankar Production Function Revisited," MPRA Paper 1172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mellander, Erik, 1991. "An Indirect Approach to Measuring Productivity in Private Services," Working Paper Series 300, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised Mar 1992.
- Peter E. Rossi, 1984. "Stochastic Specification of Cost and Production Relationships," Discussion Papers 616, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Loyland, Knut & Ringstad, Vidar, 2000. "Gains and structural effects of exploiting scale-economies in Norwegian dairy production," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 149-166, January.
- Mishra, SK, 2007. "Globalization and its Effects on Regional Variations in Factor Substitution and Returns to Scale in the Indian Factory Sector," MPRA Paper 3265, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olesen, Ole B., 2014. "A homothetic reference technology in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(3), pages 759-771.
- Wei Wang & Christine Amsler & Peter Schmidt, 2011. "Goodness of fit tests in stochastic frontier models," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 95-118, April.
- Ryu, Hang Keun, 2011. "Subjective model selection rules versus passive model selection rules," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 459-472, January.
- Hang Ryu, 2009. "Economic assumptions and choice of functional forms: comparison of top down and bottom up approaches," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 55-62, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.