Inferring an Investment Return Series for Real Estate from Observations on Sales
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association in its journal Real Estate Economics.
Volume (Year): 17 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, 1309 East Tenth Street, Suite 738, Bloomington, Indiana 47405
Phone: (812) 855-7794
Fax: (812) 855-8679
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1080-8620
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zheng Liu & Pengfei Wang & Tao Zha, 2011.
"Land-price dynamics and macroeconomic fluctuations,"
2011-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Zheng Liu & Pengfei Wang & Tao Zha, 2013. "Land‐Price Dynamics and Macroeconomic Fluctuations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 81(3), pages 1147-1184, 05.
- Zheng Liu & Pengfei Wang & Tao Zha, 2011. "Land-price dynamics and macroeconomic fluctuations," Working Paper Series 2011-26, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- pengfei Wang & Tao Zha & Zheng Liu, 2012. "Land-Price Dynamics and Macroeconomic Fluctuations," 2012 Meeting Papers 85, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Zheng Liu & Pengfei Wang & Tao Zha, 2011. "Land-price dynamics and macroeconomic fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 17045, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William G. Hardin, III & Marvin L. Wolverton, 1999. "Equity REIT Property Acquisitions: Do Apartment REITs Pay a Premium?," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 17(1), pages 113-126.
- Robert Edelstein & Daniel Quan, 2006. "How Does Appraisal Smoothing Bias Real Estate Returns Measurement?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 41-60, February.
- Jaroslaw Morawski & Heinz Rehkugler & Roland Füss, 2008. "The nature of listed real estate companies: property or equity market?," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 101-126, June.
- Dirk P.M. De Wit, 1993. "Smoothing Bias in In-House Appraisal-Based Returns of Open-End Real Estate Funds," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(2), pages 157-170.
- Peijie Wang & Colin Lizieri & George Matysiak, 1997. "Information asymmetry, long-run relationship and price discovery in property investment markets," European Journal of Finance, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 261-275.
- Jim Clayton & Greg MacKinnon & Liang Peng, 2008. "Time Variation of Liquidity in the Private Real Estate Market: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 30(2), pages 125-160.
- Zheng Liu & Pengfei Wang & Tao Zha, 2009.
"Do credit constraints amplify macroeconomic fluctuations?,"
Working Paper Series
2009-28, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Zheng Liu & Pengfei Wang & Tao Zha, 2009. "Do Credit Constraints Amplify Macroeconomic Fluctuations?," Emory Economics 0910, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Zheng Liu & Pengfei Wang & Tao Zha, 2010. "Do credit constraints amplify macroeconomic fluctuations?," Working Paper 2010-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- David M. Geltner & Richard A. Graff & Michael S. Young, 1994. "Random Disaggregate Appraisal Error in Commercial Property: Evidence from the Russell-NCREIF Database," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 9(4), pages 403-420.
- Roland Füss & Felix Schindler, 2011. "Diversifikationsvorteile verbriefter Immobilienanlagen in einem Mixed‐Asset‐Portfolio," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 12(2), pages 170-191, 05.
- Jeff Fisher & David Geltner & Henry Pollakowski, 2007. "A Quarterly Transactions-based Index of Institutional Real Estate Investment Performance and Movements in Supply and Demand," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 5-33, January.
- Dirk P.M. De Wit, 1997. "Real Estate Diversification Benefits," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 14(2), pages 117-136.
- Steven Devaney & Stephen Lee & Michael Young, 2004. "Serial Persistence in Individual Real Estate Returns in the UK," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2004-13, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Jack H. Rubens & David A. Louton & Elizabeth J. Yobaccio, 1998. "Measuring the Significance of Diversification Gains," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 16(1), pages 73-86.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.