Introduction to the Special Issue: Spatial Inequality and Development in Asia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Review of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (02)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lessmann, Christian, 2014.
"Spatial inequality and development — Is there an inverted-U relationship?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 35-51.
- Christian Lessmann, 2011. "Spatial Inequality and Development - Is there an Inverted-U Relationship?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3622, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christian Lessmann, 2012.
"Regional inequality and decentralization: an empirical analysis,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 44(6), pages 1363-1388, June.
- Christian Lessmann, 2011. "Regional Inequality and Decentralization - An Empirical Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 3568, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christian Lessmann, 2012. "Regional inequality and decentralization – an empirical analysis," Working Papers 2012/20, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Agnes Quisumbing & Bob Baulch, 2009.
"Assets and Poverty Traps in Rural Bangladesh,"
- Jean-Paul Faguet & Mahvish Shami, 2008. "Fiscal policy and spatial inequality in Latin America and beyond," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 27162, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.