Something to prove: reputation in teams
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by RAND Corporation in its journal RAND Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 38 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (06)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1776 Main Street, P.O. Box 2138, Santa Monica, California 90407-2138
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0741-6261
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heski Bar-Isaac & Juanjo Ganuza, 2005. "Teaching to the top and searching for superstars," Working Papers, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics 05-06, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Bruttel, Lisa & Eisenkopf, Gerald, 2012. "No contract or unfair contract: What's better?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 384-390.
- Alexander K. Koch & Eloïc Peyrache, 2011.
"Aligning Ambition and Incentives,"
Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press,
Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 655-688.
- Alexander K. Koch & Eloic Peyrache, 2005. "Aligning Ambition and Incentives," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London 05/03, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Mar 2005.
- Koch, Alexander K. & Peyrache, Eloic, 2005. "Aligning Ambition and Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 1527, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexander K. Koch & Eloïc Peyrache, 2008. "Aligning Ambition and Incentives," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus 2008-16, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Kosfeld, Michael & Von Siemens, Ferdinand, 2014.
"Team Production in Competitive Labor Markets with Adverse Selection,"
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
9833, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- von Siemens, Ferdinand A. & Kosfeld, Michael, 2014. "Team production in competitive labor markets with adverse selection," European Economic Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 181-198.
- Ferdinand von Siemens & Michael Kosfeld, 2014. "Team Production in Competitive Labor Markets with Adverse Selection," CESifo Working Paper Series 4638, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hugh Jones, David; Zultan, Ro'i, 2011.
"Reputation and Cooperation in Defence,"
CAGE Online Working Paper Series, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE)
53, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- David Hugh-Jones & Roâ€™i Zultan, 2013. "Reputation and Cooperation in Defense," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), Peace Science Society (International), vol. 57(2), pages 327-355, April.
- Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond E., 2013.
"Teams and Tournaments in Relational Contracts,"
Discussion Papers, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics
2013/13, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Lisa Bruttel & Gerald Eisenkopf, 2009. "Incentive Compatible Contracts?," TWI Research Paper Series, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz 43, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Brunnschweiler, Christa N. & Valente, Simone, 2013.
"Property Rights, Oil and Income Levels: Over a Century of Evidence,"
52203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christa N. Brunnschweiler & Simone Valente, 2013. "Property Rights, Oil and Income Levels: Over a Century of Evidence," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology 15613, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Monte, Daniel, 2013. "Bounded memory and permanent reputations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 345-354.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.