Something to prove: reputation in teams
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by RAND Corporation in its journal RAND Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 38 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (06)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1776 Main Street, P.O. Box 2138, Santa Monica, California 90407-2138
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0741-6261
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond E., 2013.
"Teams and Tournaments in Relational Contracts,"
2013/13, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Alexander K. Koch & Eloïc Peyrache, 2011.
"Aligning Ambition and Incentives,"
Journal of Law, Economics and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 655-688.
- Alexander K. Koch & Eloïc Peyrache, 2008. "Aligning Ambition and Incentives," Economics Working Papers 2008-16, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Koch, Alexander K. & Peyrache, Eloic, 2005. "Aligning Ambition and Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 1527, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexander K. Koch & Eloic Peyrache, 2005. "Aligning Ambition and Incentives," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 05/03, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Mar 2005.
- Christa N. Brunnschweiler & Simone Valente, 2013.
"Property Rights, Oil and Income Levels: Over a Century of Evidence,"
Working Paper Series
15613, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Brunnschweiler, Christa N. & Valente, Simone, 2013. "Property Rights, Oil and Income Levels: Over a Century of Evidence," MPRA Paper 52203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferdinand von Siemens & Michael Kosfeld, 2014.
"Team Production in Competitive Labor Markets with Adverse Selection,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4638, CESifo Group Munich.
- von Siemens, Ferdinand A. & Kosfeld, Michael, 2014. "Team production in competitive labor markets with adverse selection," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 181-198.
- Kosfeld, Michael & Von Siemens, Ferdinand, 2014. "Team Production in Competitive Labor Markets with Adverse Selection," CEPR Discussion Papers 9833, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bruttel, Lisa & Eisenkopf, Gerald, 2012. "No contract or unfair contract: What's better?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 384-390.
- Heski Bar-Isaac & Juanjo Ganuza, 2005. "Teaching to the top and searching for superstars," Working Papers 05-06, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Lisa Bruttel & Gerald Eisenkopf, 2009. "Incentive Compatible Contracts?," TWI Research Paper Series 43, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- David Hugh-Jones & Roâ€™i Zultan, 2013.
"Reputation and Cooperation in Defense,"
Journal of Conflict Resolution,
Peace Science Society (International), vol. 57(2), pages 327-355, April.
- Monte, Daniel, 2013. "Bounded memory and permanent reputations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 345-354.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.