Social learning and health plan choice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by RAND Corporation in its journal RAND Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 37 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1776 Main Street, P.O. Box 2138, Santa Monica, California 90407-2138
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0741-6261
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catherine Tucker & Juanjuan Zhang & Ting Zhu, 2009.
"Days on Market and Home Sales,"
Working Papers, NET Institute
09-16, NET Institute, revised Aug 2009.
- Leonardo Bursztyn & Florian Ederer & Bruno Ferman & Noam Yuchtman, 2012.
"Understanding Peer Effects in Financial Decisions: Evidence from a Field Experiment,"
NBER Working Papers
18241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Noam Yuchtman & Florian Ederer & Bruno Ferman & Leonardo Bursztyn, 2013. "Understanding Peer Effects in Financial Decisions: Evidence from a Field Experiment," 2013 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 222, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ryota Nakamura & Marc Suhrcke & Daniel John Zizzo, 2014. "A Triple Test for Behavioral Economics Models and Public Health Policy," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS), School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK. 14-01, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Liu, Hong & Sun, Qi & Zhao, Zhong, 2013.
"Social Learning and Health Insurance Enrollment: Evidence from China's New Cooperative Medical Scheme,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7251, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Liu, Hong & Sun, Qi & Zhao, Zhong, 2014. "Social learning and health insurance enrollment: Evidence from China's New Cooperative Medical Scheme," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 84-102.
- Abe Dunn, 2010.
"The Value of Coverage in the Medicare Advantage Insurance Market,"
BEA Working Papers, Bureau of Economic Analysis
0061, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Dunn, Abe, 2010. "The value of coverage in the medicare advantage insurance market," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 839-855, December.
- Kaustia, Markku & Knüpfer, Samuli, 2012. "Peer performance and stock market entry," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 321-338.
- Chernew, Michael & Gowrisankaran, Gautam & Scanlon, Dennis P., 2008. "Learning and the value of information: Evidence from health plan report cards," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 156-174, May.
- John Beshears & James J. Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte C. Madrian & Katherine L. Milkman, 2011. "The Effect of Providing Peer Information on Retirement Savings Decisions," NBER Working Papers 17345, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Khim Yong, Goh & Kai-Lung, Hui & I.P.L., Png, 2008. "Social Interaction, Observational Learning, and Privacy: the "Do Not Call" Registry," MPRA Paper 8225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matteo Ploner, 2013. "Peer effects at campus cafeterias," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 61-76, January.
- Eling, Martin & Pradhan, Shailee & Schmit, Joan T., 2013. "The Determinants of Microinsurance Demand," Working Papers on Finance, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance 1308, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.