'Rational' Theories of Voter Turnout: A Review
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Political Studies Association in its journal Political Studies Review.
Volume (Year): 4 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1478-9299
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan Hamlin & Colin Jennings, 2009.
"Expressive Political Behaviour: Foundations, Scope and Implications,"
0918, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Hamlin, Alan & Jennings, Colin, 2009. "Expressive Political Behaviour: Foundations, Scope and Implications," SIRE Discussion Papers 2009-41, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Rodrigo Martins & Francisco José Veiga, 2012.
"Turnout and the Modeling of Economic Conditions: Evidence from Portuguese Elections,"
GEMF Working Papers
2012-05, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Rodrigo Martins & Francisco José Veiga, 2012. "Turnout and the modeling of economic conditions: Evidence from Portuguese elections," NIPE Working Papers 01/2012, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Landi, M. & Sodini, M., 2012.
"An evolutionary analysis of turnout with conformist citizens,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1431-1447.
- Massimiliano Landi & Mauro Sodini, 2010. "An Evolutionary Analysis of Turnout With Conformist Citizens," Working Papers 25-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Vítor Castro & Rodrigo Martins, 2013.
"Is There Duration Dependence in Portuguese Local Governments’ Tenure?,"
GEMF Working Papers
2013-04, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Vítor Castro & Rodrigo Martins, 2012. "Is there duration dependence in Portuguese local governments’ tenure?," NIPE Working Papers 9/2012, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Martorana, Marco F. & Mazza, Isidoro, 2012. "Adaptive voting: an empirical analysis of participation and choice," MPRA Paper 36165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ariel Guerreiro & Joao Amaro de Matos, 2013. "Referenda outcomes and the influence of polls: a social network feedback process," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp578, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Fosco, Constanza & Laruelle, Annick & Sánchez, Angel, 2009. "Turnout Intention and Social Networks," IKERLANAK 2009-34, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Avi Ben-Bassat & Momi Dahan, 2012. "Social identity and voting behavior," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 151(1), pages 193-214, April.
- Martorana, Marco & Mazza, Isidoro, 2010.
"Satisfaction and adaptation in voting behavior: an empirical exploration,"
DEMQ Working Paper Series
2010/6, University of Catania, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Martorana, Marco Ferdinando & Mazza, Isidoro, 2010. "Satisfaction and adaptation in voting behavior: an empirical exploration," MPRA Paper 29135, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2011.
- Jørgen Juel Andersen & Jon H. Fiva & Gisle James Natvik, 2013.
"Voting When the Stakes Are High,"
0017, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Elena Panova, 2011. "A Passion for Democracy," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-47, CIRANO.
- Geys, Benny, 2012. "Success and failure in electoral competition: Selective issue emphasis under incomplete issue ownership," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism" SP II 2012-102, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Joseph McMurray, 2008. "Information and Voting: the Wisdom of the Experts versus the Wisdom of the Masses," Wallis Working Papers WP59, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Mwangi S. Kimenyi & Roxana Gutierrez Romero, 2008. "Tribalism as a Minimax-Regret Strategy: Evidence from Voting in the 2007 Kenyan Elections," Working papers 2008-35, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Mwangi S Kimenyi and Roxana Gutierrez Romero, . "Tribalism as a Minimax-Regret Strategy: Evidence of Voting in the 2007 Kenyan Elections," QEH Working Papers qehwps172, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.