A Priori Voting Power: What Is It All About?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Political Studies Association in its journal Political Studies Review.
Volume (Year): 2 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1478-9299
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roland Kirstein & Matthias Peiss, 2013. "Quantitative Machtkonzepte in der Ökonomik," FEMM Working Papers 130004, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Serguei Kaniovski & Dennis Leech, 2009.
"A behavioral power index,"
Springer, vol. 141(1), pages 17-29, October.
- Kaniovski, Serguei & Leech, Dennis, 2007. "A Behavioural Power Index," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 831, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bolus, Stefan, 2011. "Power indices of simple games and vector-weighted majority games by means of binary decision diagrams," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(2), pages 258-272, April.
- Kóczy, László Á., 2012. "Beyond Lisbon: Demographic trends and voting power in the European Union Council of Ministers," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 152-158.
- Jacek W. Mercik, 2007. "Econometric estimation of hidden factors in group decision making – their impacton power index estimation," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 3, pages 121-131.
- František Turnovec, 2005.
"New Measure of Voting Power,"
Working Papers IES
69, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised 2005.
- Pavel Doležel, 2011. "Optimizing the Efficiency of Weighted Voting Games," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 5(3), pages 306-323, November.
- Alexander Zaigraev & Serguei Kaniovski, 2012. "Bounds on the competence of a homogeneous jury," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 72(1), pages 89-112, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.