The spatial dimension of economic growth and convergence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Papers in Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 85 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (06)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1056-8190
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eberhardt, Markus & Teal, Francis, 2009.
"A Common Factor Approach to Spatial Heterogeneity in Agricultural Productivity Analysis,"
15810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francis Teal & Markus Eberhardt, 2009. "A Common Factor Approach to Spatial Heterogeneity in Agricultural Productivity Analysis," Economics Series Working Papers CSAE WPS/2009-05, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Markus Eberhardt & Francis Teal, 2009. "A Common Factor Approach to Spatial Heterogeneity in Agricultural Productivity Analysis," CSAE Working Paper Series 2009-05, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Elizabeth Mack & Yifan Zhang & Sergio Rey & Ross Maciejewski, 2014. "Spatio-temporal analysis of industrial composition with IVIID: an interactive visual analytics interface for industrial diversity," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 183-209, April.
- Mark V. JANIKAS & Sergio J. REY, 2008. "On The Relationships Between Spatial Clustering, Inequality, And Economic Growth In The United States : 1969-2000," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 27, pages 13-34.
- Ye, Xinyue & Yue, Wenze, 2014. "Comparative analysis of regional development: Exploratory space-time data analysis and open source implementation," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-20, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.