A Demographic Perspective on Japan's “Lost Decades”
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The Population Council, Inc. in its journal Population and Development Review.
Volume (Year): 38 (2013)
Issue (Month): (02)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0098-7921
Other versions of this item:
- Aoki, Reiko, 2012. "A Demographic Perspective on Japan’s “Lost Decades”," CIS Discussion paper series 576, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Takayama, Noriyuki & Shiraishi, Kousuke, 2012. "Does a Bad Start Lead to a Bad Finish in Japan?," CIS Discussion paper series 547, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hirokatsu Asano & Takahiro Ito & Daiji Kawaguchi, 2011.
"Why Has the Fraction of Contingent Workers Increased? A Case Study of Japan,"
IDEC DP2 Series
1-3, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- ASANO Hirokatsu & ITO Takahiro & KAWAGUCHI Daiji, 2011. "Why Has the Fraction of Contingent Workers Increased? A case study of Japan," Discussion papers 11021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Aoki, Reiko & Vaithianathan, Rhema, 2012. "Intergenerational Voter Preference Survey - Preliminary Results," CIS Discussion paper series 539, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Aoki, Reiko, 2012. "Japan’s Demographics and the Lost Decades," CIS Discussion paper series 561, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.