Family Policies in OECD Countries: A Comparative Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The Population Council, Inc. in its journal Population and Development Review.
Volume (Year): 37 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (03)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0098-7921
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joanna Osiñska, 2013. "Postawy wzglêdem euro i ich determinanty– przegl¹d badañ i literatury przedmiotu," Working Papers 70, Institute of Statistics and Demography, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Mikko Myrskyla & Hans-Peter Kohler & Francesco C. Billari, 2011.
"High development and fertility: fertility at older reproductive ages and gender equality explain the positive link,"
049, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Mikko Myrskylä & Hans-Peter Kohler & Francesco C. Billari, 2011. "High development and fertility: fertility at older reproductive ages and gender equality explain the positive link," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2011-017, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Karl Aiginger & Kurt Kratena & Margit Schratzenstaller & Teresa Weiss, 2014. "Moving towards a new growth model," WWWforEurope Deliverables series 3, WWWforEurope.
- Thomas Leoni & Rainer Eppel, 2013. "Women's Work and Family Profiles over the Lifecourse and their Subsequent Health Outcomes. Evidence for Europe," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 28, WWWforEurope.
- Moss, Peter, 2012. "Parental leaves and early childhood education and care: From mapping the terrain to exploring the environment," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 523-531.
- Janneke Plantenga, 2014. "Searching for welfare, work and gender equality," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 59, WWWforEurope.
- Anna Matysiak & Dorota Wêziak-Bia³owolska, 2013. "Country-Specific Conditions for Work and Family Reconciliation: An Attempt at Quantification," Working Papers 67, Institute of Statistics and Demography, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Pedersen, Peder J. & Schmidt, Torben Dall, 2014. "Life Events and Subjective Well-being: The Case of Having Children," IZA Discussion Papers 8207, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.