Child‐Care Availability and Fertility in Norway
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The Population Council, Inc. in its journal Population and Development Review.
Volume (Year): 36 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0098-7921
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jennifer Kane & S. Morgan & Kathleen Harris & David Guilkey, 2013. "The Educational Consequences of Teen Childbearing," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(6), pages 2129-2150, December.
- Grace H.Y. Lee & Sing Ping Lee, 2013.
"Childcare Availability, Fertility And Female Labor Force Participation In Japan,"
Development Research Unit Working Paper Series
36-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Lee, Grace H.Y. & Lee, Sing Ping, 2014. "Childcare availability, fertility and female labor force participation in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 71-85.
- Stefan Bauernschuster & Anita Fichtl & Timo Hener & Helmut Rainer, 2014. "Kinder einer Politikreform: Führen mehr Krippenplätze zu mehr Kindern?," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 67(10), pages 30-37, 05.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.