Preconditions for Successful Implementation of Accrual Accounting in Central Government
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy in its journal Public Money and Management.
Volume (Year): 23 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (01)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0954-0962
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stamatiadis, Filippos & Eriotis, Nikolaos, 2011. "Evolution of the Governmental Accounting Reform implementation in Greek Public Hospitals: Testing the institutional framework," MPRA Paper 28816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Christiaens & P. Windels & S. Vanslembrouck, 2004. "Accounting and Management Reform in Local Authorities: A Tool for Evaluating Empirically the Outcomes," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/277, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Eriotis, Nikolaos & Stamatiadis, Filippos & Vasiliou, Dimitrios, 2011. "Assessing Accrual Accounting Reform in Greek Public Hospitals: An Empirical Investigation," MPRA Paper 30246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sour, Laura, 2011.
"El Sistema de Contabilidad Gubernamental que mejorará la transparencia y la rendición de cuentas en México
[The Government Accounting System that will improve the trasnparency and accountability," MPRA Paper 50457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jazmín Sánchez & David Pincay, 2013. "La Contabilidad Pública en América Latina y el Devengo en Ecuador," Analítika, Analítika - Revista de Análisis Estadístico/Journal of Statistical Analysis, vol. 6(2), pages 19-29, Diciembre.
- Mihaela Grubisic & Mustafa Nusinovic & Gorana Roje, 2009. "Towards Efficient Public Sector Asset Management," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 33(3), pages 329-362.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.