Government Accounting: An Assessment of Theory, Purposes and Standards
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy in its journal Public Money and Management.
Volume (Year): 23 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (01)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0954-0962
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2003. "Nicaragua: Country Financial Accountability Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14591, The World Bank.
- Ciaran Connolly & Noel Hyndman, 2006. "The actual implementation of accruals accounting: Caveats from a case within the UK public sector," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 272-290, February.
- Stamatiadis, Filippos & Eriotis, Nikolaos, 2011. "Evolution of the Governmental Accounting Reform implementation in Greek Public Hospitals: Testing the institutional framework," MPRA Paper 28816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Torbjörn Tagesson & Michelle Klugman & Maria Ekström, 2013. "What explains the extent and content of social disclosures in Swedish municipalities’ annual reports," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 217-235, May.
- Sour, Laura, 2011.
"El Sistema de Contabilidad Gubernamental que mejorará la transparencia y la rendición de cuentas en México
[The Government Accounting System that will improve the trasnparency and accountability," MPRA Paper 50457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sheila Ellwood & Susan Newberry, 2007. "Public sector accrual accounting: institutionalising neo-liberal principles?," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(4), pages 549-573, June.
- Mitu Ina & Tiron Tudor Adriana, 2013. "Public Sector Combinations: A New Challenge For Ipsasb," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 540-549, December.
- J. Christiaens & C. Vanhee & F. Manes-Rossi & N. Aversano, 2013. "The Effect of IPSAS on Reforming Governmental Financial Reporting: an International Comparison," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/845, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.