Werden niedrige Steuersätze in Osteuropa durch Verzicht auf Verlustverrechnung erkauft?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Verein für Socialpolitik in its journal Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik.
Volume (Year): 12 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (02)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1465-6493
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Overesch & Johannes Rincke, 2009.
"What Drives Corporate Tax Rates Down? A Reassessment of Globalization, Tax Competition, and Dynamic Adjustment to Shocks,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2535, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael Overesch & Johannes Rincke, 2011. "What Drives Corporate Tax Rates Down? A Reassessment of Globalization, Tax Competition, and Dynamic Adjustment to Shocks," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 113(3), pages 579-602, 09.
- Thiess Buettner & Martin Ruf, 2007.
"Tax incentives and the location of FDI: Evidence from a panel of German multinationals,"
International Tax and Public Finance, Springer,
Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 151-164, April.
- Büttner, Thiess & Ruf, Martin, 2004. "Tax Incentives and the Location of FDI: Evidence from a Panel of German Multinationals," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-76, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Buettner, Thiess & Ruf, Martin, 2005. "Tax incentives and the location of FDI: evidence from a panel of German multinationals," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2005,17, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Maik Dietrich & Dirk Kiesewetter & Sonja Moosmann, 2008. "Schwedische Direktinvestitionen in Deutschland und in Ã–sterreich - Eine empirische Untersuchung der,,gefÃ¼hlten Steuerbelastung"," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein fÃ¼r Socialpolitik, Verein fÃ¼r Socialpolitik, vol. 9(1), pages 62-82, 02.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2007. "Die Zinsschranke - eine beispiellose Steuerinnovation," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 717-728.
- Peter SÃ¸rensen, 1994. "From the global income tax to the dual income tax: Recent tax reforms in the Nordic countries," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 57-79, February.
- Fochmann, Martin & Kiesewetter, Dirk & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim, 2009. "The perception of income taxation on risky investments: An experimental analysis of different methods of loss compensation," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 92, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Michael P. Devereux, 2008. "Business taxation in a globalized world," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 625-638, winter.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.